Our Shape department offers a unique perspective on interior design, spatial planning and environmental capacity upgrades. Working closely with our system engineers on a regular basis, our interiors team is able to leverage critical technical and ergonomic insight to ultimately improve workflow productivity, comfort, and appearance.
With an understanding of system technologies and a background in interior design, our Shape practice aims to integrate technologies seamlessly to render the most efficient and environmentally sound spaces for our clients. Our designers are able to produce results that always take into account plane emphasis, acoustics, optimal technology layout and mission critical activities that are unique to each client.
Our Shape capabilities include:
- Technology and 3-D spatial relations studies, expanded ergonomics understanding
- Space programming, schematic design and egress studies
- Technology integrated millwork and furniture design
- Specification of materials and finishes specific to collaborative environments
- Client interior standard package addendums and modifications
- Application specific lighting design